OWARECO, LLC distributes food and organic waste reduction and conversion systems that reduce waste 75-93% of the original volume onsite, and can process 66 – 3300 lbs per cycle within 24 hours. The two environmentally friendly by-products are: soil amendment, that can be used as fertilizer or to accelerate compost, and potable water, that can be used in gardens/landscaping.
- Owner First NameLeah
- Owner Last NameAlexander
- Mailing AddressP.O. Box 1675 Carmel NY 10512
- Work DistrictAll work districts/regions
- Business SizeLess than $100,000
- General LocationDownstate New York
- Commodity Codes541620 - Environmental consulting services; 562211 - Hazardous Waste Treatment and Disposal; 924110 - Administration of Air and Water Resource and Solid Waste Management Programs; 91843 - Environmental Consulting; 96896 - Water and Wastewater Treatment Services; E-0568 - WASTE TREATMENT SERVICES; I-0716 - WASTE REDUCTION CONSULTANT